Products > Specialty Fiber > Specialty Fiber
TFO's Large Mode Area(LMA) Ytterbium doped dual clad
fiber is designed for high power fiber lasers and amplifiers.
This fiber has octagonal shape of pumping cladding,
fluorinated acrylate outer cladding and low photo-
darkening performance. TFO's LMA-YDF finds
applications in medical, industrial and military with
operating at ~kw of CW output power.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Excellent beam quality
- Large Mode Area
- Optimization for low photo-darkening
- Core and Cladding pumped designs for ~kW output power
- Industrial / Military / Medical
- Metal processing
- Laser LIDAR
- High power communications amplifiers
- High average power pulsed amplifiers
20 ± 1.5µm
25 ± 1.5µm
0.055 ± 0.08
400 ± 10µm(nominal)
0.4 ± 0.08dB/m(@915nm)
550 ± 15µm
UV Cured, Low Index Polymer
Slope(single power/absorbed pump power) and be optimized to the pumping
configuration of customers.
※ Custom designs are available upon requests